Magenta First - new condition - BIN $860

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
The price is $900 even with shipping.

This is a beauty. I was going to buy it but came to my senses (spent too much $$ lately on bags). The seller sent me lots of photos and set this auction up to start at this time especially to accommodate me, but as I said I decided I can't buy it at this time.

eBay: Balenciaga AUTH First Magenta Handbag – Small Size NWT (item 330032176476 end time Oct-01-06 20:30:00 PDT)

Good luck- someone should definitely jump on the chance to get a PERFECT magenta!! Email the seller for more photos if you want to see more detail.

The price is $900 even with shipping.

This is a beauty. I was going to buy it but came to my senses (spent too much $$ lately on bags). The seller sent me lots of photos and set this auction up to start at this time especially to accommodate me, but as I said I decided I can't buy it at this time.

eBay: Balenciaga AUTH First Magenta Handbag – Small Size NWT (item 330032176476 end time Oct-01-06 20:30:00 PDT)

Good luck- someone should definitely jump on the chance to get a PERFECT magenta!! Email the seller for more photos if you want to see more detail.
Dang, no international shipping!

It definitely should not last long ... I don't know if everyone realizes how hard it is to find a brand new condition magenta at below retail!!!!

Sorry about the international bidders being excluded. I emailed her about that but don't have much hope of a change....

Yes, I think I can say with a fair amt. of certainty that magenta in NEW condition is difficult to find in any style. Lately, Magenta Firsts have been popping up on eBay with more frequency than other styles, though. Still, I don't recall any of the other Firsts being perfect except perhaps ONE. If you do an Advanced search for "Magenta" in the thread TITLES ONLY of messages posted in the Achtung! forum, you will probably get a better idea of what Magentas have been available, and in what condition (and for what price).

I think the First would be too small for me. I don't know for sure, but seeing them in pics look like it. I live in Nebraska, so I have never seen one IRL. I'm used to carrying my LV Speedy 30, so is the First smaller than that?

thanks so much for heads-up!! hope no one gets sore but I just nabbed the calcaire and the caramel med. city bag!!!! help me, I feel sick...but those prices!! plus I have been wanting a bbag--now I have 2!! so much for my purse ban....sh*t!!!

in other news, the magenta is still up for grabs.....

thanks so much for heads-up!! hope no one gets sore but I just nabbed the calcaire and the caramel med. city bag!!!! help me, I feel sick...but those prices!! plus I have been wanting a bbag--now I have 2!! so much for my purse ban....sh*t!!!

in other news, the magenta is still up for grabs.....

Congrats!! The caramel color is TDF :yes:

I am so irritated! I sold my Gucci velvet Blondie last night for $550, but the buyer has not paid or contacted me at all! I wanted to take those dollars and reinvest in a Balenciaga but I'm holding off because I don't feel confident about the buyer.