what does this actually mean? (lush)

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
i was looking at the lush website (not to buy, out of interest really) and came across this:

If you are affiliated with or working for Balenciaga, Chloe, Mulberry, Allison Burns, Luella Bartley either directly or indirectly, or any other related group, or were formally a worker you cannot enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the html files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill ******* in 1995 and that means that you cannot threaten our ISP or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site. You cannot enter this site if you are in any way related with the above companies.

does this mean that they can sue balenciaga if one of their employees looks at their website? and that none of those companies can ever sue them? surely not? that's hilarious! :roflmfao:

ridiculous obviously but hilarious.

I have seen this disclaimer on web sites that sell fakes before. Sounds like a bunch of bull:censor: to me considering it's the people running these sites that are violating the law. I know that Lush Fashions sells designer inspired bags, so I don't know why they feel the need to put such a thing on their site.

I have seen this disclaimer on web sites that sell fakes before. Sounds like a bunch of bull:censor: to me considering it's the people running these sites that are violating the law. I know that Lush Fashions sells designer inspired bags, so I don't know why they feel the need to put such a thing on their site.

another strange thing about that whole note is that they haven't mentioned lvmh :wtf: and i know they have a stam inspired bag on there.

Somebody posted about this fake ******* Bill earlier. Bogus!! There is no such Act, Code or bill. Lush must be selling fakes if they put that up,

Here is the post---> http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...ing-morning-48439.html?highlight=Bill+*******