What does 'wapity' actually mean?

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
I haven't been able to find it anywhere! The closest I've got is 'wapiti' which is apparently a large North American deer with large much-branched antlers...

No idea but its such a cute style name. I just love saying it and the way it sounds. Although my guy friend doesnt admit it... I know he loves saying it too!! I say excellent marketing on behalf of LV for such a cute cute name for a very cute item! Makes me want another one all the more. :love:

Maybe LV named the little bag after the sound it makes when one uses it to slap someone who asks you either how much that little bag cost or if it is authentic?
Wapity! :noggin:Wapity!:noggin: Wapity!:noggin:

Maybe LV named the little bag after the sound it makes when one uses it to slap someone who asks you either how much that little bag cost or if it is authentic?

LOL!!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: That was funny! I actually wonder what it means also! But I like the way it sounds when you pronounce it.

lol wapity, reminds me of a time warp or something technological like that lol, i allways get an image of a computer when i think about it and that turns me off cos im horrorable with technology so I hate that image lol

Oh my gosh! You think exactly like my friend who owns one!
He said if anyone pisses him off he'll use his wapity to wapity them!:noggin:

I don't know either...but don't a lot of LV names don't really mean anything...? They're just, names? Except Vernis, which are street names?