Anyone else drinking and/or bored?

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
The bf is playing Counter Strike and won't leave the gaming computer unattended.

I am bored, and drinking wine. Anyone else having a drink, or a few? :nuts:

Anyone wanna entertain me? :graucho:

oh dear.. my wine glasses here seem to be deceptively large because i just managed to finish a bottle in three glasses :wtf: :roflmfao:

LOL! My wine glasses are big, too, but I try to have some restraint with filling them all the way to the top. But then again, I also buy those big honkin' wine bottles, so I don't have to keep running to the liquor store :lol:

Cristina - oh .. Counter Strike I know that game well. DH and my bro used to play that a lot, and once DH got on it he could be glued to the computer for hours!

I'd like to join you but it's still a bit too early to enjoy a glass of wine here. :yes:

Do you have some good TV to watch? I haven't seen the new Grey's Anatomy yet - saved up for tonight.

Have fun ...

Cristina - oh .. Counter Strike I know that game well. DH and my bro used to play that a lot, and once DH got on it he could be glued to the computer for hours!

I'd like to join you but it's still a bit too early to enjoy a glass of wine here. :yes:

Do you have some good TV to watch? I haven't seen the new Grey's Anatomy yet - saved up for tonight.

Have fun ...

Yeah, the bf just bought some 5.1 surround sound speakers, so when you walk into the office it sounds like you're in the game :lol: He'll probably be in there for a bit!

I caught up on my All My Children for the week. I guess I could watch the Daily Show episodes that I TiVo-ed... right now I have CNN on.

hahaha - ya thanks cristina.. all cheered up

teeehee.. am watchin desperate housewives season 2.. i love it. haha.. it better than nothing... PLUS my TV is all french so i dont have much choice but the DVDs

hahaha - ya thanks cristina.. all cheered up

teeehee.. am watchin desperate housewives season 2.. i love it. haha.. it better than nothing... PLUS my TV is all french so i dont have much choice but the DVDs

Season 3 of Desperate Housewives premieres here on Sunday night. I stopped watching it in the middle of Season 2, but I wonder if I started watching again, if I'd be able to understand what's going on.

annanas - Let us know if you watch 24 in 24 hours LOL. That show is so addicting, when I first rented the DVDs I watched so many episodes in a row!

It is 4:30 p.m. here in Los Angeles, and I am bored to death too! Actually I am not drinking, I'm eating ice cream! Wait, when is/ was the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy? Wasn't it yesterday?