New FAVORITE style. The DAY!!!

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I never thought anything would come close to my City bags. I :heart: :heart: :heart: my Truffle day. It's so easy to carry and can hold everything I need but still looks good if it's not loaded up. Now the ? What color to get next? I must have another day.

Already have:

City - Black, Caramel & Rouge VIF (think I'm returning too loud for me)
Purse - Grenat
Twiggy - Sky blue. Ink
Day - Truffle

I am soo jealous!!! I love the day style and so badly want on in Truffle. Where did you find her? Congrats on your purchase!!

Becca, found her at Neimans. I will be returning another one of the exact same bag on Wed to Neimans in Short Hills NJ. The SA told me it was olive brown and it wound up being the same Truffle I already have.

Becca, found her at Neimans. I will be returning another one of the exact same bag on Wed to Neimans in Short Hills NJ. The SA told me it was olive brown and it wound up being the same Truffle I already have.

Z&J: Yeah they screwed up. I was just in Short Hills yesterday and my SA brought out every Day they had in the store (truffle, blueberry, sapin, black and camel). The sapin and camel are TDF...but I ended up buying the black one for a friend.