Grey's Anatomy- with Spoilers!!

^^ I agree...it seemed so short, but I guess it has to do with the fact that a few of us have been marathoning the second season. I really did not want it to end.

Great start to the season!

great start to the season ......

how dear mcdreamy ...tell gray , she has a decision to make ,when he him self is still married .......cant wait to see how this pans out

Christine i think is going to be lil more emotional this season ... i see she is letting her guard down some

I adore this show.......I thought the premiere was great as always..BUT I have a feeling theres gonna be a whole lotta drama with Mc Dreamy before those 2 get together again..LOL

^^ it was still left up in the air. i don't know if i should say anymore and "spoil" it for everyone else!

but i was great!! i'm so looking fwd to next week. i wish it was 2 hrs too but i liked how they showed the season finale 1st (and wednesday nite!) i watched it both times.. lol

^^ it was still left up in the air. i don't know if i should say anymore and "spoil" it for everyone else!

but i was great!! i'm so looking fwd to next week. i wish it was 2 hrs too but i liked how they showed the season finale 1st (and wednesday nite!) i watched it both times.. lol

pm me please:love: :love: