Is there anyone that likes the black Modern Chain?

I ordered a Black MC and its on the way. I'll probably be receiving it tomorrow. I hope this is not the biggest mesitake because I actually ordered this bag without having seen it IRL. My heart almsot sink when I saw that a lot of people do not like the bag. :sweatdrop: :crybaby:

I ordered a Black MC and its on the way. I'll probably be receiving it tomorrow. I hope this is not the biggest mesitake because I actually ordered this bag without having seen it IRL. My heart almsot sink when I saw that a lot of people do not like the bag. :sweatdrop: :crybaby:

No worries.. Different people has different preference. As long as it looks fabulous on you, then it is a keeper! I am on order for red modern chain east/west tote since I saw it on trunk show and love it. Please do post pic when you get it tomorrow!

Don't worry, sweetie! We all have different tastes and different looks. Wait and see what you think. If it looks fabulous, keep it. If not, you can always return for that perfect bag!!

I wish my Chanel had the east west shape in the smaller size. I would have love to see that one.

My MC in Black. However I really do not like the chain.:sad:

Hi there Sophia,
That looks like the large version that they also had set aside for me. I tried it in black and brown and it just didn't work for me. I felt same way about the chain.
Are you able to return? I am sure the perfect bag is out there waiting for you. It just may not have arrived in stores yet!
Stacy