So. Cal. Meet in BH

Hi Ladies. S/W SA today. She said the SCP sale will be Feb 6, 7 & 8th. Also, right after the sale, they will be doing THE MOVE over to the new store.

Then the new store will reopen, but that they'll have a party sometime in March after the opening. I hope to get an invite to that.

What great timing!!! We are having a TPF meet the weekend of the sale at SCP!!! YAY!!!! If anyone wants an evite just PM your email address and I will email all the details.

Question: This is my first meet. Are we going to try and split up or are we going into the stores in one huge group? Seems to be a big turnout. Its gonna be tricky trying to sit together too at the cafe.

This is soooo different for me. I can hardly even shop with ONE person, and she's my best friend. I am such the loner when it comes to shopping, but I love to meet new people and socialize....thats why Im coming.

Question: This is my first meet. Are we going to try and split up or are we going into the stores in one huge group? Seems to be a big turnout. Its gonna be tricky trying to sit together too at the cafe.

This is soooo different for me. I can hardly even shop with ONE person, and she's my best friend. I am such the loner when it comes to shopping, but I love to meet new people and socialize....thats why Im coming.

Yay I am so glad you are coming. Nordstroms cafe is great about setting up a large table for us to be able to sit together. As far as shopping afterwards, most of us pretty much stick together. There are sometimes that a few people wander off. It is totally up to you. I promise you will have fun.

You crack me up. I am like the total lone shopper so I get where you are coming from. I went to one meet at SCP long time ago and we kinda split up a bit, some wanted to go to Chanel, Hermes, LV, etc. It was nice.

OMG!!! I am so mad. I forgot that my nephews 1 yr b-day is that Sunday and I rsvp'd to that evite weeks ago. For some reason, I thought it was going to be on a Saturday, but I just checked and its at 2:00pm on Sunday.

I will still come to the meet but I'll have to leave early. I'll just have a light lunch since there's going to be a LOT of food at the B-day. Since I have to go home to pick up DH, I'll probably have to leave the mall by 1 ish.

Looking forward to meeting all of you. I'll be pushing a black stroller.

Anyone going to the sale at Beverly Hills "H"? If so, I was thinking of going and would maybe like to see some of you all! If anyone was interested. I have no idea of food or stuff nearby--I don't live in that area :smile:

Anyone going to the sale at Beverly Hills "H"? If so, I was thinking of going and would maybe like to see some of you all! If anyone was interested. I have no idea of food or stuff nearby--I don't live in that area :smile:

When is the sale? When would you like to go? I would love to join you.

was told yesterday that the BH sale is Tuesday 24th through Saturday 28th.
all the SAs keep repeating the importance of NOT carrying/wearing H into the sale, cuz after you wait in line out back, you won't want to be turned away to go put it in your car. :lecture: