Shar Jackson Says Britney Ruined Her Life

BagFreak

♥☺♫Love who I am♫☼♥
May 12, 2006
I know we are sick of K-Fed and Brit but I saw the Dr. Keith Ablow show (first time) and Shar Jackson was talking about how the break up went down. I felt so bad for her and I was soo mad at Brit. Apperently K-Fed met Brit on Monday told Shar he was hanging with Brit and that Friday Shar saw the beach pictures. Then he told her he was sorry they are going to get past the cheating, he said he had a commercial to do in Japan that's when she found out he was really in Europe with her and the rest is history. She said she didn't even want to leave her house because she couldn't excape all the media and tabloids. Plus also all the false headlines, like Brit buying her a house. She said she had to laugh at that one.She said it was crazy. She also hasn't yet met him and Brits kids and doesn't plan to. She says she keeps her distance. I felt so bad for her. But she said she's doing so much better without him and she's stronger. Also the figure skaters Lloyd Eislers wife was on there talking about the whole Kristy Swanson thing. She was 7 months pregnant also with a 1 year old when he left her for Kristy Swanson. Damn Shame. Did anybody else see it. Here is the link on TMZ.

No They Din't! Jilted Exes Dish About Brit and Buffy - TMZ.com

I was watching that show, and when shar started tearing up "because of her babies", i started bawling. The tabs made her seem so desperate/jealous, but after watching this episode, she seems so humble and real. Very geniune and a good mom to her kids. Damn husbands who cheat!

I think for Brit, Karma's the form of K-Fed. Lucky for Shar he's no longer part of her life...

But then again... Brit knowing he's a married man and carries on with it? Speaks volumes about her own sense of fidelity and ethics IMO....

It is extremely sad. Shar may have had children with him, but what did she REALLY have with him? She really needed to look at her situation/relationship before she moved forward to have children. (Many times the writing is on the wall and to bring a child/children in the world when either person is not mature and ready adds difficulty to a relationship) It breaks my heart to see how it all went down, but as women we have to watch the situations we place ourselves in. It will make her stronger and better!

You know what they say, ladies...

"If they do it with you, they'll do it to you!"

Of course, I feel terrible for Shar Jackson. Kevin and Britney treated her so disrespectfully and it was played out in public view, no less. However, I also feel sorry for Britney...Although she is apparently too naive to realize it, I really think she is going to end up a single mom raising two little kids alone while half of her wealth goes to a deadbeat ex - and without that cute little figure she once had to boot!

Surely Britney's parents can't approve of Kevin and the way he has treated the mother of his first two children...

It is extremely sad. Shar may have had children with him, but what did she REALLY have with him? She really needed to look at her situation/relationship before she moved forward to have children. (Many times the writing is on the wall and to bring a child/children in the world when either person is not mature and ready adds difficulty to a relationship) It breaks my heart to see how it all went down, but as women we have to watch the situations we place ourselves in. It will make her stronger and better!

I definitely agree with you 200%, but I do believe that we as women always tend to overlook certain downfalls in men believing that ,"We can change him." Goodluck with this theory, I always say. :Push:

Shar Jackson Defends Kevin's Parenting Skills

FRIDAY JANUARY 12, 2007 03:10 PM EST
By Shari Ornstein

Shar Jackson Photo by: JPI

sjackson.jpg

Kevin Federline will get through his divorce with Britney Spears and come out of it stronger, his ex, Shar Jackson, tells PEOPLE.

"He's a trouper," says Jackson, who has two children, Kori, 4, and Kaleb, 2, with Federline. "He knows that everything in life is, ya know, an experience and you learn from it and then you get past it. I'm not worried about him."

Jackson said that despite his bad boy image, Federline is a big softie when it comes to his children. "He's an amazing dad," she said Thursday while shopping for goodies at the Boom Boom Room's Baby and Big Kid Style Villa, a pre-Golden Globes swag party. "He's a great dad and if you said his name right now, Kori would go crazy. That's the love of her life."

Asked about their daughter's special bond with her father, Jackson answered: "He was there for her every minute of her life until, you know, we weren't together anymore. He did everything for her so I guess that's why."

As for Jackson's relationship with Federline, she says: "It's not really hard (to be good parents) because we were friends even before we were romantic and we were friends through being romantic and there was no reason to change that."

She says both of them keep their children as their top priority. "Everything he does, as far as his career, and everything like that, he does it for his kids," says Jackson. "When he's doing that, I'm super mom. Hopefully we'll get to alternate but we always know the kids are first."

As for her own career, Jackson is finishing work on an album, which could hit the stores by the summer. "It took a while to get to this point, but now I'm extremely happy about it". She also has a cameo role in Lindsay Lohan's upcoming movie, I Know Who Killed Me.

Kevin Federline will get through his divorce with Britney Spears and come out of it stronger, his ex, Shar Jackson, tells PEOPLE

You mean he's going to come out ahead (with more money) then he had before.
This story is just too funny.

"He knows that everything in life is, ya know, an experience and you learn from it and then you get past it. I'm not worried about him." HAHHA you learn from it... hmm she doesnt seem to take her own words to heart, you'd think she would have learned that he's going to screw her over again. I have a feeling she thinks she's going to gain from all this but you watch she isnt going to be able to get her hands on what he gets out of brit.