Interesting ...

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
This is a bit weird but one of the Hermes fragrance that just absolutely does not work with me is Eau des Marveilles. However, I just noticed that if I spray the fragrance on my wrists, wait a few minutes, then go to the restroom to wash my hands with one of those generic soap you see at your company restrooms and then wipe your hand dry, the combination of the company soap with Eau des Marveilles actually made the fragrance smell REALLY good on me.

I think I might've just found a solution to make all fragrance work on me. Kind of a random post, I know.

This is a bit weird but one of the Hermes fragrance that just absolutely does not work with me is Eau des Marveilles. However, I just noticed that if I spray the fragrance on my wrists, wait a few minutes, then go to the restroom to wash my hands with one of those generic soap you see at your company restrooms and then wipe your hand dry, the combination of the company soap with Eau des Marveilles actually made the fragrance smell REALLY good on me.

I think I might've just found a solution to make all fragrance work on me. Kind of a random post, I know.

I don't know the soap thing, but that fragrance (no matter how much I love the bottle) doesn't work for me either... I have a full bottle in my bathroom..:crybaby:

I don't know the soap thing, but that fragrance (no matter how much I love the bottle) doesn't work for me either... I have a full bottle in my bathroom..:crybaby:

You bought the whole bottle? In cases like this i'm very thankful for samples ... One time I was wearing Eau des Marveilles around my pup and the way it smelled on me scared my dog away :crybaby:

LOVE the unisex ones - i got addicted to Eau d'orange Verte when i was pregnant because anything really perfumey made me feel sick. now really like Le Jardin Sur le Nil as is fresh and zesty. have tried Rouge but it doesn't work one me, too soapy.