Gold Mirroir Papillon

freak.gif

We've seen those pictures a thousand times! I'm ready to see the bag in action!:P:drool:

Posted by khoipond in the celeb thread..
get_preview.php

Wow thats an expensive alma ... I know is bigger than all but that was more than I was expecting... if I do get something ot would have to be a speedy now .. prob in silver ... I think the gold is too glam for me ...

What are your thoughts???

I saw the instyle pix when I went to the store. The bag looked weird. It said it was embossed vinyl. The pic from instyle is the one taco posted. I prefer the silver and I dont think I like the gold at all. There is a pic of the pochette in instyle too if you have the mag.

Wow thats an expensive alma ... I know is bigger than all but that was more than I was expecting... if I do get something ot would have to be a speedy now .. prob in silver ... I think the gold is too glam for me ...

What are your thoughts???

It's not just big it's gigantic lol. Really not for use as a handbag..it's luggage sized (think Alma Voyage.) I keep changing my mind but I'm definitely getting the Speedy in silver and both gold and silver pochettes. IMO, the silver will be less flashy and bright, so you might want to go with that one.

And Michelle, we're in the same boat! I'm DYING for these to finally be released! :love: