A surprise in today's mail...

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
This is totaly awesome to find this package on my door step today. I open it up and find this..... with a "Happy Anniversary" note.....DH just knows me like a book!!!:lol::lol::lol:

This is an awesome book it is nice to know the history behind the product we love so much. I am at awe over the pictures both old and new in this book. I will take some pics later of the pages for you to see. (Sorry for the flash)

This is totaly awesome to find this package on my door step today. I open it up and find this..... with a "Happy Anniversary" note.....DH just knows me like a book!!!:lol::lol::lol:

This is an awesome book it is nice to know the history behind the product we love so much. I am at awe over the pictures both old and new in this book. I will take some pics later of the pages for you to see. (Sorry for the flash)

Congrat's what a great gift!

This is an awesome book it is nice to know the history behind the product we love so much. I am at awe over the pictures both old and new in this book. I will take some pics later of the pages for you to see. (Sorry for the flash)[/quote]

That's awesome!! Where can I get one of these...I don't think Eluxury sells them. Enjoy it!! :smile: