Hair Salon for guy's curly hair in Hong Kong?

gingerfarm

O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
HI...I will be in Hong Kong next week and I'm trying to find a place so that my boyfriend can go cut his hair. The problem with his hair is that it's short and curly, and not everyone can cut it well. Anyone have a good place / person in Hong Kong, preferrably Hong Kong Island, that they know of who can give a good guy curly hair cut? Thank you!

Hmm...in Hong Kong we have some VERY expensive places like Headquarters or Hair Culture that charge over $1000 for a haircut. We also have places that charge $50.

I'd recommend places like Toni & Guy where stylists are taught to cut hair other than Asian hair. Salon Esprit can be found in Causeway Bay and they have a decent reputation for cutting different textured hair too. Neither of these places are cheap tho ($400 or so, I think) but Salon Esprit gives student discounts!

HTH!! :flowers:

HI...I will be in Hong Kong next week and I'm trying to find a place so that my boyfriend can go cut his hair. The problem with his hair is that it's short and curly, and not everyone can cut it well. Anyone have a good place / person in Hong Kong, preferrably Hong Kong Island, that they know of who can give a good guy curly hair cut? Thank you!

May I recommend Jason,very popular and good hair stylist.Ph:25373737