Official Chloe weekend

So sorry Lescoy....
Back to topic, I took out my Large Heloise this weekend... was worried about another strap popping out (will never get over the horror when this happened to me the last time I carried it!)....Luckily no accidents to mention...she was a metallic beauty!! Thank God it seems my DH fixed it after working on it for over an hour...

There was another thread posted yesterday on Chloe, or day b4 about broken heli handles and WHAT TO DO... maybe you can talk your DH into writing a guide as to how he fixed yours...?? Seems to be problem w/ those helis!

I TRIED to keep to my shut, Lescoy... but sometimes it just over-runneth! :sad:

Last edited:
So sorry :sad:. We have been a very bad girls.Never again :nogood:.
OK. Last Saturday and Sunday I carried my black Bay and today I´m using my edith satchel. I did some shopping on Saturday and I carried everything in the bag...my arm was exhausted :sweatdrop::faint:!
Love both of them so much...and my Edith bowler is sleeping since more than three months :sad:.

Can you believe i havent been able to use my silverado yet due to miserable weather conditions? This is the first time it has happened, i usually take my bags for a spin the very minute they arrive... i am beginning to forget that i have a python silverado in my closet... oh, dear!

:bump:

I took my silverado out today and it felt good... I've decided to carry the medium betty tomorrow and the baby paddy on Sunday... I may try to use the Edith tomorrow as well! A complete Chloe weekend...

I've been good and took my choco medium Betty out today and she is definitely my fav bag! I love of all the pockets... and the brass rings... and the silver/brass combination... and the perfect size... and the colour...