OMG..I just ordered Blue Indea weekender from BalNY...

Sweet Kim just called me few mins ago saying they got Blue India weekender. I am thinking between work and weekender, but she said the blue india looks fabulous on Weekender and leather is even,no viny,thick,squishy..They just got 4 weekenders in this color and not sure whether they are going to get more. If you want one,,hurry up..I am going to get it next Monday!....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

AHHHH!! I've been wanting a weekender and this might be a great color choice. Well, congrats on yours, I'll let you know if I join you!!!

Um, did she mention anything else???

AHHHH!! I've been wanting a weekender and this might be a great color choice. Well, congrats on yours, I'll let you know if I join you!!!

Um, did she mention anything else???

Sorry, I got too excited and forgot to ask. I just knew they got a big shipment and pretty much everything in the box is out now. So if you give them a call,you may know better.

Thanks everyone. I definitely will post pics of it when I get my hands on it next Monday...At this moment, I wish I live in east coast instead of san francisco so I can get it sooner...I am so pathetic..:roflmfao: