Name that JAX Tune....

Jun 3, 2006
Everytime I call jax I get different music...let's try and compile it here and try and find the title and/or artist of the song!!

So far I have gotten the 80's song Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simply Minds...reminds me of the breakfast club lol (one of my fave movies!)

and another techno song that goes, "rock with me...oohh...ohh" ...haha that's the best I can do...so can we name this song??

LOL funny thread, i wish i could help but usually when i call they answer right away. So i never get to listen to the songs..

AHAHA! I love this thread. Im calling tomorrow so I can add to it then but I always seem to get the same song when Im on hold and I have no idea what the heck it is...:confused1:

When I call I haven't been on hold...I would love to hear Simple Minds since The Breakfast Club is also one of my fave movies...I remember we got to watch it in one of my first Psychology classes in college and actually got credit for doing a character analysis, lol!

This is a great idea. I am scared to call though cause what if I get an associate. I can see myself hanging up in terror when someone actually answers the phone.

I got a new one!!!! The song is like a duet between a guy and girl and it repeats "where is the looovveee" lol...very much like elevator music lol

I don't think that the Black Eyed Peas version would fit into the elevator music category lol:P

It's likely the late 70's/early 80's version by Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway...just think uber cheesy

Sorry, I'm really into music, both new and particularly old school...and cheesy lol