Le Fab Colors

bagluv

Always A Princess
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
Can You Tell Me All The Colors ~ La Fab Has Ever Come In?

This Is What I Have (Is This Correct?)

-Noir (Black)
-Blanc (White)

-Sienna (Brown)
-Geranium
-Plum
-Blue

Did It Ever Come In Silver Or Gold??? Which Ones Are Discontinued?
I Have Always Wanted Suhali....Le Fab Is My All Time Favorite:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hopefully ~ It's In My Near Future!!!

If Anyone Knows....It Would Be So Helpful ......Thank You So Much!!!!!! :flowers:

the silver and gold were either limited editions or special orders, i don't remember which. but you got all the other colors right :yes:

i think in the celebrity thread Jessica Simpson's tooling both of those around

and by the way, the white is my favorite color in the Suhali line. you should get that :nuts:!

Yup, you got all the colors right. The silver and gold was LE pieces during winter, I believe 2003? I so want the argent one!

I just got my le fab about two months ago. I was so indecisive between black and white. I decided black and I'm extremely happy with my choice. Good luck on picking a color!

Someone in the forum has a gold one, I can't remember the username though.
Personally, I'd get them in white, black and plum (that order !).

the silver and gold were either limited editions or special orders, i don't remember which. but you got all the other colors right :yes:

i think in the celebrity thread Jessica Simpson's tooling both of those around

and by the way, the white is my favorite color in the Suhali line. you should get that :nuts:!

I like white too and seriously, we ought to raid that Simpson girl's closet - she's like Barbie - she has Everything!

Yeux ~ You Love White!!! Me Too!!!!!! :smile: Of Course JS Has Them...Lucky Girl!!!

John5 ~ Geranium Is Gorgeous!!! Any In Your Future???

Michelle ~ I Think I Have Seen The Silver....They Do Sound Gorgeous!!!

ShoulderEyeCandy ~ It Was 2003? Thank You! I Keep Thinking Later! The Black Is Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Lvbabydoll ~ The Mom Had The Fringe Bucket & The Daughter The Gold!!!
I Am Leaning Most Towards Black!!! I'm Not Surprised Le Fab Is In Your Near Future...You Definitely Are The Lvbabydoll!!!!!!!! :smile:

Ayla ~ I Would Love To See The Gold....I Will Have To Go Look For It!!!!! :smile:I Love Your Color Choices, In That Order!!!!!! :smile:

Lola ~ I Can't Remember ~ Do You Have The White??? :smile:

Jamalu ~The Brown L'ingénieux Is Gorgeous!!!!!!

LV_addict ~ lvLover Has Them All???!!!!!!! I That She Had Quite A Few. I Will Have To Look @ Her Collection Again! Thank You! :smile: ......I Love Your Blue (I Wish I Got It Before It Discont.)!!!!! :smile:

artgirl ~ I Know! How Many Times Does Jessica Wear Them Anyways?!!! :smile: