I just put my name down

angelie

Feb 22, 2006
Yay I just put my name down at saks boca raton for a rouge vif city. I'm third on the list. I wanted to go through balny but since this is my first b-bag i'm kinda iffy abt it so i have to purchase from a place with a good return policy.

Good for you...yeah when I got my Blueberry City, it was my first purchase from Bal Ny and I was a little disappointed when the SA told me there are no refunds, and then there it was printed on my receipt. Thats kinda why I stopped buying at Chloe, no refunds only sales credit or exchange within 7 days. I can keep a bag for 2 years if I buy it at Nordstroms and still return it with no questions asked!

Good for you...yeah when I got my Blueberry City, it was my first purchase from Bal Ny and I was a little disappointed when the SA told me there are no refunds, and then there it was printed on my receipt. Thats kinda why I stopped buying at Chloe, no refunds only sales credit or exchange within 7 days. I can keep a bag for 2 years if I buy it at Nordstroms and still return it with no questions asked!

seriously nordstroms doesn't even ask u why???

wow Donna that is really odd!!! would they be able to resell something from 4 seasons ago?