Did Lindsay Fake her broken wrist?

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
This is all the rage in celeb blog land so I thought I'd start a late thread here.

p5119235.jpg

p5119237.jpg

BelgaPicture

The captions in the linked photo's say that these were taken from her last visit this week when she broke her wrist.
Obviously she is resting her head on her left wrist.
Her left wrist is the one that is now in a cast.

Maybe she was hospitalized for something else?

I think these are recent photos.
Someone would have released them by now of they were old.
If there is a conspiracy against Lindsay, and I'm sure there are people who live for her to fail...then these could have been taken during her last visit (by Lohan herself as you see) and given to someone who now hates her.

Also, why does she keep hiding the wrist? She's really playing on the drama, it's a cast dude.

lindsaylohanharrymortonwrist.jpg
lindsaylohannyc3.jpg

if she faked it........ then she should be ashamed of herself... lying to get what? sympathy? i am guessing not money coz she has lots of that..

why would you rest your humongous muse on a fractured wrist? wouldn't that hurt? i don't know if she faked it, but isnt she trying to sue the studios for not taking careful precautions for the slippery ground?

Yes, that is odd that she would be on a monitor and in a gown for a fractured wrist. I bet these are pics from her "dehydration" or "exhaustion" episodes....tho she DO look like she gots some painkiller on board...do she not?:graucho:

The photos could be backwards. This happens alot (and I mean alot!) when printing or putting photos up on the net. They are put back to front. Its not usually dont intentionally though.