Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

I was told its a purple blue colored flower (Irish) Then someone said its a weed! lol Yes its like it (Rachel) but its not. She liked the name for Raquel Welch! Hello, shes still HOT!!:graucho: Personally I think it (Raquel) fits me much better, Heather is so common. Im kind of a rocker girl anyway. The grass is always greener on the other side!:P

OK ;)!
I really love this name "Heather". Has "Heather" any translation or is only a name :confused1:...? I think Raquel is like "Rachel"...

Hello~ My name is Vivian.

Most people call me Viv for short. I like it better too as Vivian sounds too formal :P

I think my mother named me Vivian because of the movie Gone With The Wind. :shrugs:

I was told its a purple blue colored flower (Irish) Then someone said its a weed! lol Yes its like it (Rachel) but its not. She liked the name for Raquel Welch! Hello, shes still HOT!!:graucho: Personally I think it (Raquel) fits me much better, Heather is so common. Im kind of a rocker girl anyway. The grass is always greener on the other side!:P

OMG :nuts:! Raquel Welch :nuts:! What a lady and what an icon :woohoo:!
I would like to be...but I have nothing in common with her :sad:... only the name :sad:

I know it!:tup: See you got a HOT:graucho: name the ladies in my family look like we could be related to her. My mom could be her younger sister easy.;) When i think of your name (Ms. Welch) is who I picture. Beautiful talented woman! I think your living up to the name flawlessly dear!:yes:

OMG :nuts:! Raquel Welch :nuts:! What a lady and what an icon :woohoo:!
I would like to be...but I have nothing in common with her... only the name :sad:

You'll never guess mine...

I have TWO first names...

Maria is the obvious one...
... Belén (Bethlehem) is what i am called when i am not online ;)
= "Mary of Bethlehem" (BTW, i love my name!)

:roflmfao:LoL! YEAH RIGHT:angel: I will have to go rent it. OMG i think i just picked up a brand new silver metallic paddy and Maybe a large front pocket sable too. Im not even going to wispering :graucho:the price I paid or i might be publicly beaten! :wlae::sweatdrop::yahoo:
[ quote=rx7girliegirl;8927277]Really? You've never seen it? Wouldn't be a bad weekend rental. I love that movie!

You can be the GOOD Heather! :angel:[/quote]

:roflmfao:LoL! YEAH RIGHT:angel: I will have to go rent it. OMG i think i just picked up a brand new silver metallic paddy and Maybe a large front pocket sable too. Im not even going to wispering :graucho:the price I paid or i might be publicly beaten! :wlae::sweatdrop::yahoo:
[ quote=rx7girliegirl;8927277]Really? You've never seen it? Wouldn't be a bad weekend rental. I love that movie!

You can be the GOOD Heather! :angel:
[/quote]

If they ever remake the movie, you can be the newest HEATHER~ not the evil one or the popular one... but the one with the BAG addiction :P