Do you know where I can buy the "Elise" bag?

I just purchased an Elise on ebay. I sure hope it isn't fake. Does anyone know if they make fake Elise bags? If so, is there anything in particular that I should look for? It is the calf skin version. I'm sure hoping for the best.

Imgg, I am glad you didn't go for it. From the pictures, I don't like what I see. I don't know what it is, the bag looks so beat up.

39_1.JPG

a4_1.JPG

I just purchased an Elise on ebay. I sure hope it isn't fake. Does anyone know if they make fake Elise bags? If so, is there anything in particular that I should look for? It is the calf skin version. I'm sure hoping for the best.

Yes, there are lots of faked Elise on ebay/ioffer. I dare to say that most of them aren't authentic.

Yes, there are lots of faked Elise on ebay/ioffer. I dare to say that most of them aren't authentic.

Ouch. Thanks for the reply. I'm new here and this would have been my first Marc Jacobs. I posted pictures on the Authenticate This thread. Maybe someone will know.I'm going to hope for the best.

Ouch. Thanks for the reply. I'm new here and this would have been my first Marc Jacobs. I posted pictures on the Authenticate This thread. Maybe someone will know.I'm going to hope for the best.

Suzi, I'm sorry to disappoint you with my previous reply.
The ladies will check out your pictures for you. =)

I'd recommend calling a MJ store. Call the SF store and ask for Lauren. The number is (415) 362-6500. Or call the LV store and ask for Kay or Anthony. The number is (702) 369-2007.

They'll be able to tell you how many Elises are out there and what's available. The only downside is make sure you want the bag since you can only get store credit if you return the bag and the return policy is for a short period of time... But you're guaranteed an authentic bag at retail price.

It's a beautiful bag! Too bad those are hard to come by now. The auction went fast at $750.

So which of your lovely bags do you use regularly? Not to hijack or anything...