murakami

sophiae

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
I swear, I wish Marc Jacobs would do another collaboration with Takashi Murakami... The Limited Edition (Cerises, Cherry Blossom, etc.) lines they made were so awesome! They were so contemporary, yet traditional. Does anyone know if they will??? :confused1:

yeah but just imagin what he'll do..the multicolor line was soo beautiful yet simple...i dont know what what he can come up with next but i bet its gonna be fantastic if he does :biggrin:

Isn't Murakami's contract with LV expiring the end of December? Because there was some dispute over something?

I remember there was a thread about this awhile back and a lot of people are afraid that the MC line may expire with Murakmi's contract...

however, I just read that somewhere on this board so don't take my word too seriously.

If they are going to discontinue MC I am going to be broke and divorced.....I will have to buy everything I want from that line all at once.
I also heard rumors of it being phased out as well.....and my SA was saying that it was never officially declared as permanent but just kept getting produced. YIKES! Please don't do that to me LV!

I would LOVE another character in th corner of the bags like the panda, cerise, or groom (not murakami I know but my favorite!). Too bad that Stephen Sprouse died- another collaboration with him would've been cool!

I love all the lines Takashi Murakami has done for LV. I wonder what he'd do next if, he does another line, though... I'm pretty sure it'll be something bright and lively, like the lines he's done, but I wonder what could be next??? It's exciting to think about what it could be! :nuts:

hmmm....I must be the ONLY one....I don't really like Murakami.....he started off doing a lot of weird anime characters or drawings (if some of you know what I mean.................*wink wink* lol).......so I'm kinda corrupted by that guy...... I only really liked the panda and multicolore lines......