Nicole Chows Down !!

Jan 23, 2006
The celebutante was snapped out in Malibu on Saturday with buddy Brody Jenner stuffing her face with a huge burger and sipping smoothies at a local burger stand.
nicole_richie_burger_flynet.jpg

The petite heiress recently appeared on the "Tyra Banks Show" and revealed that she has hired a nutritionist and is trying to gain back some weight. The "Simple Life" star expressed to Tyra how much stress the media attention on her body causes her, making it hard for her to gain weight.

I think those glasses are chloe from years back.. LOL i have some. LMAO.. i never wore them probably for that reason.

Or they could be tom ford.. but i know that chloe came out w/ glasses like that years back! LOL

The "Simple Life" star expressed to Tyra how much stress the media attention on her body causes her, making it hard for her to gain weight.

I can totally believe that!! Many overweight people tend to eat when stressed. I can totally see the reverse being true also.

I don't know many people who could withstand the scrutiny of the public and constantly being watched by the press. For goodness sake, they're following her and taking pictures of her eating. :confused1: That's not some celebrity party she's attending.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be photographed constantly and have those pics appear in the news. I don't want pics taken of me on bad hair days. :cursing:

when you see all of the pics from her meal, it is so sad, it looks as though she has forgotton how to eat & her mouth doesn't know what to do. :sad:
Where's the Beef?
Her glasses look just like some that were sold in the 80's, very retro "ladies who lunch".

I can totally believe that!! Many overweight people tend to eat when stressed. I can totally see the reverse being true also.

I don't know many people who could withstand the scrutiny of the public and constantly being watched by the press. For goodness sake, they're following her and taking pictures of her eating. :confused1: That's not some celebrity party she's attending.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be photographed constantly and have those pics appear in the news. I don't want pics taken of me on bad hair days. :cursing:
That is what happens to me... when I'm very stressed out I can not eat. It takes me a long time to calm down and be able to stomach food. And I totally agree, I don't need visual records of my bad hair days! I like to pretend they never existed... :whistle: