Wapity and Asthma?

BagCollector

~~~mandy~~~
Sep 9, 2006
i have asthma and i'm curious if it is big enough for me to put my inhaler and breath check in it. 'cause from the other thread i started i see the cles is definitely not big enough. do you girls (and guys) think i can get it in there?

Maybe you could measure the length of your tube and then check elux for the length of wapity? I do know that the wapity has a very wide opening to get things in.....so the length should be your only concern.

A pochette would work for you too...in case you hadn't thought of that!

Maybe you could measure the length of your tube and then check elux for the length of wapity? I do know that the wapity has a very wide opening to get things in.....so the length should be your only concern.

A pochette would work for you too...in case you hadn't thought of that!

really? a pochette? i had asked about them in another thread, but they sounded like they were too small, that would be good though if it did work 'cause i was planning to get one

My husband has one of those breath tubes, the one he has is blue and clear tube. If this is what you have - my guess, the length of the wapity won't be long enough. Then again, I'm not sure. :shrugs:

Hi,

I have asthma and I have an inhaler permanently in my wapity for when I need it to just nip out without a bag. I can also fit a cell phone and keys and lipstick in, although it can be a bit crammed!
Not sure how big the breath test is - I have a peak flow meter and that is huge.
But my inhaler is well happy in its LV home!!