HELP!! I am going to Elux or LV TODAY!!!!

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Hello, everyone! I have a minor crisis.

I am going to the LV boutique today to buy my small ring vernis frambroise agenda:yahoo: . However, I just called them in advance to put one on hold and they are out!! :crybaby: and not getting them back in...the SA said they are discontinued.

It LOOKS like Elux still has them, but now I am second guessing my decision.

Should I:

a. order the frambroise agenda from Elux
b. buy the black Epi agenda in store tonight
c. buy the monogram agenda in the store tonight.

:shrugs: Help please!!! TIA!!!:heart:

Well I THOUGHT that I really wanted the vernis frambroise bc it is super pretty. But then I was kinda getting nervous about how high maintenance some say that the vernis line is...color transfer, scratching, etc...the mono or epi would be alot less worrisome...

Go through elux and get the VERNIS!! I got the framboise small ring agenda in July and I just LOVE it, it's worth every penny and convinced me to make my other vernis purchase today, the noisette Lexington...I love it, sign up for ****** first though so you could get the $$ back. ******.com, if you're not already on there!

Well I THOUGHT that I really wanted the vernis frambroise bc it is super pretty. But then I was kinda getting nervous about how high maintenance some say that the vernis line is...color transfer, scratching, etc...the mono or epi would be alot less worrisome...

Mines doing just fine! and it's sooooo much fun!:yahoo: