what's up with Prada pricing ???

May 23, 2006
Can anyone explain why bag #1 (12 4/5"H x 16"W x 6 4/5"D) is $1,750.00 and bag #2 (14 2/5"H x 16"W x 7 1/5"D) is more than a grand more, at $2,850.00 ????? :wtf:

Attachments

• #prada 1.jpg
    #prada 1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 67
  • #prada 2.jpg
    #prada 2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 87
ROFLMAO..Welcome to my life......I cant figure that out either...HEE!HEE!All I know is that I bought 2 Gauffre bags at 2450 and 2650..and PHH hasnt put me in a loony bin for it..LOL!

The prob with the first one is that its handles are like HARD PLASTIC...Pretty IMPOSSIBLE to wear on shoulder and its too big to be hand carried.thats why I dealt out the extra mula and got the messenger strap version....Im in love with my Gauffre bags..They are TDF!:heart:

I was wondering the same thing. My washed leather (huge) bag, lined with leather, was around 2075. The gauffre east west I just got -- NOT lined in leather -- was 2450! I don't get it!? The prices are soaring this year, no?

So agree - some of the prada prices this year are ridiculous - I would boycott Prada only the bags are too gorgeous!

I'm boycotting them because they ARE ridiculous prices. There are so many great designer bags out there of comparable or better quality for half the current Prada pricing. I'm totally in love with the fall Prada bags too, but honestly after seeing what I can get with $1000 in MJ bags vs $2400 for a Prada? Fergit it! Even though 1K for a "pocketbook" is obscene, at least that fits more with my budget sensibilities.

I'm only grateful I got my golden metallic, lambskin lined hobo Prada before they decided to start gouging their customers over a stupid movie!! No other Italian bagmakers I'm aware of has gone through the roof like Prada has, so it's the only explanation that makes sense. :cursing: