Oh Charlotte !!!! ((Sigh ))

Jan 23, 2006
churchBig_470x332.jpg
Many would say Charlotte Church was a bit under dressed on this outing to her grandfather's house in Cardiff.

i'm willing to give her some props for actually wearing full-ass underwear underneath that - let's hope it's a swimsuit with a coverup, though!

i'm willing to give her some props for actually wearing full-ass underwear underneath that - let's hope it's a swimsuit with a coverup, though!

Sorry Amanda ! those are her knickers :nuts:

Many would say Charlotte Church was a bit under dressed on this outing to her grandfather's house in Cardiff.

She's wearing what looks like a see-through bedsheet and a pair of knickers she borrowed off her nan. What was Charlotte thinking?
The Voice Of An Angel sported a pair of apple-catchers the like of which have not been seen since Bridget Jones's Diary. She recently moaned that her hectic schedule on the Charlotte Church Show had made her put on weight because she was snacking on junk food. So what better way to cover up than a huge pair of knickers and a baggy kaftan?

he he, I bet she couldnt care less though! The refreshing thing about Ms Church is that she genuinely couldnt care less about what people think about her :biggrin:
I like that celebs get it just as badly wrong as us civilians sometimes :biggrin: