Netherland Dwarf Bunnies!

Mar 5, 2006
Anyone here a Netherland Dwarf bunny owner? My BF and I are adopting two ND babies from a breeder in a few weeks. I am so excited! I had a bunny for 11 years (not a purebred Netherland Dwarf) but having two will be new for me. I am so excited for our new babies to come home!!

Thanks! Wow, you have four!!! Do they all get along?
Not so much :P The three older ones can't be with the newest one... I don't know why. So she gets her own little spot. But I have two girls and a boy that are together- and the one girl is just... very horny and doesn't leave the other two alone. I feel bad for them, but until I can get a place with a basement for them to run, they're stuck being humped to death :/

Not so much :P The three older ones can't be with the newest one... I don't know why. So she gets her own little spot. But I have two girls and a boy that are together- and the one girl is just... very horny and doesn't leave the other two alone. I feel bad for them, but until I can get a place with a basement for them to run, they're stuck being humped to death :/

Have you spayed and neutered all of them? It not only prevents baby bunnies, but it would also probably help with the humping situation and it's better for their health (rabbits are prone to cancers and diseases of the reproductive organs).

If the humping bunny isn't spayed, then she's just expressing dominance and there isn't really anything you can do about it.