HELP! Opinions please - Keepall 50 or 55?

someguy697

Sep 26, 2008
hello everyone. im taking a huge step by purchasing my first LV bag, but im torn between the keepall 50 and 55 :Push:. on the one hand, i think 50 is a good size for me, because im 5'6" and the 55 looks a bit big on me at first glance. but at the same time, im thinking the 55 may be the most popular since some only come in the 55 size, and it probably looks nicer when its not completely full and there's some creases in the bag when it dips down in the middle when using the shoulder strap. what do you think :shrugs:? any opinion would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

I'm 5'6'' too and I have a Damier Keepall 50, I think the size is perfect, 55 may look too big on me, and it might get too heavy if it's full...
I think 55 is more popular because is the biggest Keepall you can carry in most airlines without having to check it.
Good luck!

I'm 5'6'' too and I have a Damier Keepall 50, I think the size is perfect, 55 may look too big on me, and it might get too heavy if it's full...
I think 55 is more popular because is the biggest Keepall you can carry in most airlines without having to check it.
Good luck!
does the 50 come with a strap?
I would miss the strap if it is not part of the bag.