HAPPY hermes story to tell....

Jun 27, 2006
my hubby and i decided to make a trip to my local H store yesterday to check out the diamond charm necklaces that fellow PF member, Pazt, had recently seen. i invited another fellow PF member, moviegirl, and her hubby to join us for some additional fun. all i have to say is, it was the most amazing 2 hours well spent at H! our wonderful SA informed us on the diff leathers and colors and styles of handbags available and even brought out the leather look book for us. thanks to all the info that we've learned from the wonderful ladies here, NOTHING was foreign to us!! whoohoo!! it was nice though, to see and feel the colors and the textures up close in person. what was more impressive was when moviegirl's hubby was able to point out and name a few of the bags on display!!! (yet he and my hubby both claim to be PHHs! LOL) all in all, it was a fun experience and moviegirl and her hubby are absoulute SWEETHEARTS!! we did not walk out empty-handed though.....i put a black box with GH constance on hold (hubby liked the brown box) and moviegirl's "PHH" bought her a lil' something special!!! afterwards, we invited them to come over to our house for a handbag photo session.... i'll now leave it up to moviegirl to describe her experiences and details of her new acquisition. but here's a sneak peek....meet my BJ kelly's new friend:

47b6d736b3127cce8d0c44c9447a00000016108IaOG7hw1aa

moviegirl: where are u??

Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! WOW! Love both bags and what a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing! I also love the Constance and hope to find one myself!!!!!

pbc, that was nice! too bad, i was not in town. DH and i had the pleasure of meeting fobduck and crochetbella! they're awesome! nice to meet yu guys finally!

we met up in SFO with tresor makati!

Glad you had fun! The bags are gorgeous and I see the CUTEST little baby in the background!

thanks model! that's moviegirl's ADORABLE baby boy! it was his first trip to H!

Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! WOW! Love both bags and what a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing! I also love the Constance and hope to find one myself!!!!!

shopmom: they have a black croc constance WITH DIAMONDS for $90k!!!! YIKES!!!!! the "H" clasp on the constance is quite substantial, so just imagine all those sparkly diamonds......

pbc, that was nice! too bad, i was not in town. DH and i had the pleasure of meeting fobduck and crochetbella! they're awesome! nice to meet yu guys finally!

we met up in SFO with tresor makati!

pazt: moviegirl and i will have to rendezvous at H with u and ur fabulous bags one day too! they did not have the kelly necklace charm in, but they had a white gold constance completely encrusted with diamonds. soooooooo cute!!!!

shoes, sarah, amkur, kellybag, pelinaka: thanks for ur kind words. this was moviegirl's first H purchase so i'm sure she'll appreciate all of this!!!

MOVIEGIRL: WHERE R U???!!!