Coco cabas tote in brown

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Hi,
Does anyone have pics to compare the colors of the black, dark grey and brown?

I was deciding mainly btw the brwon and black and dark grey colors....

thanks!!

:smile:

don't have pix but my fav SA at Chanel saved me the brown one - it looks like distressed leather = like your fav leather jacket yet it made of caviar leather and I love it ... unique and I don't look like every other cabas wearing gal in Hongers ...

don't have pix but my fav SA at Chanel saved me the brown one - it looks like distressed leather = like your fav leather jacket yet it made of caviar leather and I love it ... unique and I don't look like every other cabas wearing gal in Hongers ...

I think your description is quite accurate. The brown is very distressed and casual looking.

The brown is gorgeous... MY SA had one on hold for me, but I let it go today (Chanel 57th St. NYC). The CABAS is just not a bag for me. It is distressed... pretty dark... a little lighter at the seams.... GORGEOUS!!!

Hi J! That is interesting...I saw the dark brown in pics and thought it was great...then saw it IRL and decided "no ark necessary"... I have the bag in black and decided against a second. The brown seems quite casual to me...even more so than the black. The black may only be in my rotation for a short while...

Hi J! That is interesting...I saw the dark brown in pics and thought it was great...then saw it IRL and decided "no ark necessary"... I have the bag in black and decided against a second. The brown seems quite casual to me...even more so than the black. The black may only be in my rotation for a short while...

Do tell, SoCal...are you already done with the cabas??

Do tell, SoCal...are you already done with the cabas??

I am not sure... I am in bit of a "downsizing" mode... I still love the bag...I have used it twice...it was completely functional and appropriate and I received very sweet compliments... It is quite large...too much so to take out for dinner, so it is a day bag only (but not great for work, so...)... I could probably get what I paid for it on ebay... I was carrying another bag yesterday and saw the COCO on two others and it did not look good (the styling, not the bag)... I suppose it is a matter of when...Trying to decide if I should keep it and use it for a while as I do love it...or sell it while it is hot... I am quite torn...

I am not sure... I am in bit of a "downsizing" mode... I still love the bag...I have used it twice...it was completely functional and appropriate and I received very sweet compliments... It is quite large...too much so to take out for dinner, so it is a day bag only (but not great for work, so...)... I could probably get what I paid for it on ebay... I was carrying another bag yesterday and saw the COCO on two others and it did not look good (the styling, not the bag)... I suppose it is a matter of when...Trying to decide if I should keep it and use it for a while as I do love it...or sell it while it is hot... I am quite torn...

We are all so fickle, aren't we!!:lol: My mind continually wanders from bag to bag....I have been on waiting lists and by the time the bag hits stores I am already over it. SoCal, what does that say about us? You are a psychologist, correct?

Yes...rapid cycling mood disorder or OCD... I have my "stay" bags and my "rotation" bags...the stay bags are meant to be part of the permanent collection...with the rotation bags, it is a matter of how long...

I think I started to enter "downsizing" mode when I turned down 4 bags in one week (brown Diamond Stitch, brown COCO, and black NS Cloudy Bundle tote...twice). And...I received the red Diamond Shine tote...didn't like it for me...then tried the dark grey Modern Chain...didn't like it for me...then, I started to see COCO on the shelves and with bad styling...

Sorry girls, don't mean to be a downer today...on the flip side, I am so enjoying my black Birkin (part of the "stay" collection) and my black Diamond Stitch tote (part of the "rotation" but looking to be around for a bit)...

Now, as for the brown coco...anyone love it? More than the black?

I suffer from the same disorder and am trying to stop. You don't know how many times a day I have to say to myself, 'It's only a handbag..." And while I have had great luck selling all of my mid-range bags on ebay, the Noir Paddy was an absolute *nightmare"! Between the emails from other ebayers insisting it was a replica and the fakers overseas trying to get me to visit their websites (lost count of the number it was SO bad), I vowed never again to take such expensive purchases to ebay! If one is mentally prepared (and financially able) to lose a lot of money on their high-end bags, ebay can be a godsend, but for me, it was a huge, huge headache.

The experience has taught me to give more thought to my purchases, to stop buying on impulse, and be thankful for the beautiful collection I currently own.

By bad "styling" do you mean the owners were wearing the bag with frumpy or sloppy outfits? ;)

Roey - I know what you mean about ebay. Its a total pain. Although every now and then the sale goes smoothly!