CABAS & Modern Chain....

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
@ 57th St. Cabas in brown & grey (the grey is a neutral taupe shade - gorgeous). Moden Chain in brown, grey, and black. The grey is a taupe/grey as well - I GOT THIS ONE (well... I'm picking it up on Monday - just had to mull it over a bit)!! I am still waiting on the red (so I may change my mind, but who knows!!), but couldn't resist. There are a bunch left... ask for Brendan... 212.355.5050

@ 57th St. Cabas in brown & grey (the grey is a neutral taupe shade - gorgeous). Moden Chain in brown, grey, and black. The grey is a taupe/grey as well - I GOT THIS ONE (well... I'm picking it up on Monday - just had to mull it over a bit)!! I am still waiting on the red (so I may change my mind, but who knows!!), but couldn't resist. There are a bunch left... ask for Brendan... 212.355.5050

Hi Girlie! Please post pics of the modern chain as soon as you can! I also am on the waitlist for the modern chain hobo in the red and also the white! Congrats and nice to see you again I was missing that pic of your beautiful baby!:flowers:

Japs - great news! Be sure to post pics of the Modern Chain! Which size did you get? The totes are the same price but different sizes right??

I had a customer service rep at the 800 number tell me that they were pretty much the same size and the only difference was the style of the top of the bags.

I am on a few waitlists for the large white modern chain tote - Chanel, Nordstrom, and others only ordered the white in large from Paris.

Saw on another thread that the leather varies somewhat by color. Played with the grey MC last week at Chanel SCP...it was textured...somewhat similar to the Outdoor line... Japs will have better details...my recollections are now a bit fuzzy...