Ferragamo shoe sizing

mitzdemeanor

wants it all
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Hello all
first time on this part of the forum!

Just playing on the idea of getting the Varina Ferragamo pumps, it's so preppy in a good way!
My usual size is 7 US with a medium width. If i ever get a blister, it's usually on the baby toes! haha if that helps.

what are your experiences with Ferragamo sizing? I definitely know im not an AA or A, but it's really a toss up between B and C, and size 6.5-7-7.5.

Of course there's always the answer of 'go to the boutique' but in this case, i want to buy from ebay cuz they're totally shockingly affordable!

hope u can help!
thanks

True to size in legnth, but not in width. Ferragamo tends to run quite narrow. If you are usually a 7 regular in US sizing, I would suggest getting a 7 C. Especially considering you mentioned toe blisters before! Have fun!

I have nearly 10 pairs of these!

I like the look of the narrower ones - so although I should get a B, I usually get an AA and then size up half a size - after breaking in they fit perfectly

the Vara one is more of the greater than 1" heel shoe wheread the varinas, i think, are the flats? pardon my naivite but i only know the name of the Vara's cuz that's the one i actually want hehehe

yep you are right. Vara is the one with the chunky heels and Varina is the flats. I am not much of a fan of the Varina as much as the Vara because of the comfort factor(for me anyway).