The last one ( until december!!) and news about BI and Part Time

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
Today I have gone shopping with my mother ... and i have gone back to home with two new cachemire .......... and
Black City :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: (she has paid for all :heart: :heart: )

I have always thought that I would never have bought a black Balenciaga but .... I was needing a bag which did not force me to think how to match it with clothes ..

I have also seen a first in blue india... i don't like it:sad: ... not bright and not pastel... it is a colour between sky blu 05 and turquoise 05

I have seen also the Part Time in blue roi : ... I do not like it, it is as wide as the Work and as high as the city. . it is disproportionate :Push:

Attachments

• Borse 13.jpg
    Borse 13.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Borse 6.jpg
    Borse 6.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Borse 7.jpg
    Borse 7.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Borse 9.jpg
    Borse 9.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Borse 4.jpg
    Borse 4.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 196
That's okay! Legal files are the file folders that attorneys use...a bit larger than A4 size. I am sure someone on PF will be able to tell me. :confused1:

ok... if legal files are a little bit larger than A4 size i don't think that they will fit in the city.... Maybe the perfect size is the work:flowers:

Congrats on your lovely bag. However it's sad to hear that the part time looks abit disproportionate. I had such a high hopes for the part time because I don't think i'd look right with a work. *sigh*