Gucci UK

Off topic, i was curious to know what "boxing day" is.. and i just googled it. [i didn't want to sound dumb asking] lolz. That is such a cool holiday!!! The U.S. should celebrate it too and make it a national holiday as well :tup:

I thought it meant like it was an actual "boxing day" like a major boxing match :boxing:. Ok, yeah i know... hahahaha just had to share.

If I can try to remember what they told me at school, it use to be a day for boxing up stuff and giving away to the poor.

I think. lol

ok my memory isnt that bad - but I found a reference to what boxing day is?

The day after Christmas Day, December 26, is known as Boxing Day in Britain. It was also known as the Feast of St Stephen, when in olden days church alms-boxes were opened and the contents given to the poor. This custom turned into the giving of Christmas boxes, which were gifts of food, money or other items to household servants and then to public tradesmen, such as postmen and dustmen (garbage collectors).

In many parts of Britain these traditions live on, with gifts of food, clothing or money from local churches being given to the poor or needy, and many people still give small gifts to their favorite trades people.

Boxing Day is a public holiday in Britain. Banks and most shops are closed.

Last edited:
we have an online uk sale wow thats good beats the rush pushing & shoving instore hmm might have a look online before heading out to the shops..

Anyone here had any luck scoring on the online gucci uk site? are items available or are they always out of stock.. and whens the best time to get online & shop?

we have an online uk sale wow thats good beats the rush pushing & shoving instore hmm might have a look online before heading out to the shops..

Anyone here had any luck scoring on the online gucci uk site? are items available or are they always out of stock.. and whens the best time to get online & shop?

There is no online Gucci sale in the UK.

This post is from 12mths ago!