Soooo excited! I'm going to my first Bal boutique: Seattle

joyeaux

O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
Wednesday through Friday I'll be in Seattle for a conference at Microsoft.. then I get the weekend to shop!!! The highlight of my trip will be going to Barney's and visiting heaven... er, I mean the Balenciaga boutique! This will be the first time I'm somewhere that has a boutique since the obsession started. Look out Seattle :wlae::yahoo:

Thank God...me not knowing there was one had me worried for a minute. :lol: Actually, there's a whole wall, so you can even get more excited! Bellevue Square's a great mall too. You'll have so much fun!

Thank God...me not knowing there was one had me worried for a minute. :lol: Actually, there's a whole wall, so you can even get more excited! Bellevue Square's a great mall too. You'll have so much fun!

Whooohoooo!!! A WALL! I'm so so so excited :party: I get to actually try on sizes and see colors BEFORE I buy them!

ETA: I just bought an LV Amazone so I could travel and sightsee in style. How skewed are my priorities?? :graucho:

I live on the east coast but I spent a month in Seattle this summer. I was near Bellvue Mall and LOVED that place! Nordstroms is wonderful, ahhh!! I was right near Barney's and saw the b-bags but I was with some other people and couldn't go in! I'm going back in a few weeks and I won't make that mistake again! You will have to report back what they have!!