Have questions regarding; History of Hermes

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hello Ladies!!!!

I have always wondered about the history of the Hermes handbags....more specifically...when did the brand get started, when did they start making handbags and what is the history behind Hermes? Like for the LV, which started out making luggage etc.
Im sorry if this is a repeat question...:P thank you!!

DianaGrace, I think you should start putting the title of "Hermes Reference Queen" in your sig. You always know exactly where to look for anything!:flowers:

Funny you should mention that. After I posted here I started wondering, is my thread linking annoying to everyone. Let me know because I can stop.

Funny you should mention that. After I posted here I started wondering, is my thread linking annoying to everyone. Let me know because I can stop.

no no no no!! That's not what I meant at all. I mean it as a compliment. I think it's awesome that you link these threads. I know I'd be too darn lazy to looking for it.:yes:

no no no no!! That's not what I meant at all. I mean it as a compliment. I think it's awesome that you link these threads. I know I'd be too darn lazy to look through it.:yes:

Thank you. I am afraid that I know where everything is because I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME reading these threads.:shame:

DG, I really love how you're always able to help us and new members out by referring us to previous threads, not to mention how gracious you are to everyone--it's a great thing!