My first Hermes scarf...

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
I've been searching a very looooong time for the perfect H scarf, and finally found it--it is called "Turandot" from 2002. Not only do the colors work for me, but Turandot is one of my favorite Puccini operas, not only for the music, but for the story, as it pays homage to my Asian roots. This baby should be home with me next week! Here is a preview:

Attachments

• turandot.jpg
    turandot.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 4,885
Orchids cracks me up...all those gorgy Birkins, and only just bought her first scarf!!! LOL!!

Isn't that funny? You'd think it would be the other way around! :P Wait...I did buy my mother an H scarf when I was in college--does that count? :nuts:

For some reason I've been having a hard time finding one that would work with my skin tone and had a theme that I really liked! It means a lot that the scarf experts like yourself and HG are so affirming of my decision! Makes me value it even more b/c I had no information about this scarf other than the fact that I liked it and what the name was.

Thanks for all the congrats ladies! I am really looking forward to its arrival!

I saw the auction for that scarf and almost bid. It's got amazing colors and is just beautiful!! I'm an opera fiend and I'm so glad it's going to a home where the owner will appreciate it on several different levels.