Strap on MJ Messenger - Veruka

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
I wanted this bag when it was on ELuxury but it's gone now. They still have it on Zappos but it looks different from what I remember. I thought the shoulder strap was shorter. Does anyone know if this strap is adjustable? It looks like it's tied in a knot so I'm hoping the knot can be pulled out and tied shorter. Here's the link for the bag.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbags Pretty Nylon Messenger (Midnight Teal) - Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's Handbags

I keep thinking about this bag because it's so funky and whimsical. :P I'm just not sure about the strap.:shrugs: TIA for any info!

Cheryl, I found Miss Marc Satchel. =) It's available saks.com, remember to use their monthly promotion code for 10% off.
Marc by Marc Jacobs - Miss Marc Satchel - Saks.com

Ooooohhh!!! Love it!! Thank you bag.lover!!! You're so awesome!!

BTW, I think I know where I made my mistake now. I was interested in the shopper tote not the messenger back when I saw it on ELuxury. I looked up Suli's bag and she has the one I originally wanted with the shorter strap.

Thank you again!! You made my Friday!!!:yahoo: :flowers:

I´m not familiar with this veruka, I have a nylon shopper in red and it´s a little different, they got it at nap Marc by Marc Jacobs Veruka nylon shopper - NET-A-PORTER.COM
I love this bag, it´s light and sits great on the shoulder! Did you mean this one?

Thanks Nola! Yes, this is the one I originally wanted. It has the shorter strap and I like the bows on the side. If only NAP didn't charge so much for shipping to the US. I think I'll go with the Saks one bag.lover found. Thanks again!!:flowers:

Do you like your Veruka shopper by the way?:yes:

Thanks Nola! Yes, this is the one I originally wanted. It has the shorter strap and I like the bows on the side. If only NAP didn't charge so much for shipping to the US. I think I'll go with the Saks one bag.lover found. Thanks again!!:flowers:

Do you like your Veruka shopper by the way?:yes:

Very much:yes: It´s casual and cute and it´s very light so my shoulders don´t ache after carrying it. My shoulders are in a baad shape so this one is really comfy.

Hi there! I'm finally going to chime in ;) .

Nola and I have the same Veruka tote...it is incredibly light! I used it when I went away to the beach a few weeks ago, and it stored so much! Very comfy.

I hope you get your bag soon! You won't regret it...it's really cute! :flowers:

Thnaks Suli!!

I'm definitely getting the bag no matter what. But now that I've looked at the description more, I actually think the one on Zappos and the one on Saks are the same bag even though they are listed under different names. Their dimensions are practically the same. The strap drop is still very long - 20 inches. I really wanted the version with the shorter strap like yours Suli. Nevertheless I'm getting the bag because I can't get over how fun that picture is. It's sooo cute!!! I know my students will think it's fun too!:P