Great deals or rare finds of YSL items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bergdorfgoodman.com has many interesting YSL bags on sale - 40% off.

Like this Leopard-Print baby.
BGV05CZ_mn.jpg

looking for a large ivory muse. anyone seen any on sale? i know in the states this week is generally a big sale for you. i searched this whole forum for steals and deals, but have found nothing.

looking for a large ivory muse. anyone seen any on sale? i know in the states this week is generally a big sale for you. i searched this whole forum for steals and deals, but have found nothing.

Miked, I saw one on a consignment site called Ann's Fabulous Finds. I don't know if they ship to Canada.

http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/shop/new_arrivals/large_white_muse

Personally, I think it is overpriced...You may be able to find a better deal by calling some Saks stores to see if you can find it on sale...

bagatella!!! that's great! thank you soooo much! it is still a little high, but much, much better than anywhere i've seen! i will call the big department stores this week to see if they'll be going on sale for this friday. thanks again for the link!

bagatella!!! that's great! thank you soooo much! it is still a little high, but much, much better than anywhere i've seen! i will call the big department stores this week to see if they'll be going on sale for this friday. thanks again for the link!

The muse found on Ann's site appears to be an Over Size (OS) muse, but Fashionphile has a large white muse:

http://store.fashionphile.com/Items/cd00450?sck=13651&caSKU=cd00450&caTitle=YVES SAINT LAURENT Large MUSE Tote Bag White YSL AUTH

GL!

:hugs:I got the best deal ever! I purchased the YSL muse in lilac a month ago from Saks.com for $1395 and received a $200 gift card.

0413632248731R_300x400.jpg

Today, my bf's cousin (an avid purse forum member) informed me that the bag went on sale for $418! She asked an online customer service rep on the website and they said that it would be at the stores discretion as to whether or not they would allow a refund for the $1,000 difference. I rushed to Saks and told them I wanted to return the item. Then I asked if it was okay to repurchase it. The sales associates were SO NICE, not only did they refund me the $1,000 difference, they let me keep the $200 gift card which I already spent on a pair of crinkle silver tory burch flats. So basically I paid $400 for the Lilac Muse and the Tory Burch flats, which should have cost $1650! It's the best deal I've ever gotten... :smile: so elated. Thank you Jennifer!!!

:hugs:I got the best deal ever! I purchased the YSL muse in lilac a month ago from Saks.com for $1395 and received a $200 gift card.

0413632248731R_300x400.jpg

Today, my bf's cousin (an avid purse forum member) informed me that the bag went on sale for $418! She asked an online customer service rep on the website and they said that it would be at the stores discretion as to whether or not they would allow a refund for the $1,000 difference. I rushed to Saks and told them I wanted to return the item. Then I asked if it was okay to repurchase it. The sales associates were SO NICE, not only did they refund me the $1,000 difference, they let me keep the $200 gift card which I already spent on a pair of crinkle silver tory burch flats. So basically I paid $400 for the Lilac Muse and the Tory Burch flats, which should have cost $1650! It's the best deal I've ever gotten... :smile: so elated. Thank you Jennifer!!!

Wow! What a great deal. I LOVE that color. I'm jealous!

WOW! Lucky you and that's great customer service! which saks did you do the price difference at?

Status
Not open for further replies.