Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

Is it wise to buy the Bowling Mono Etoile?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL... actually anywhere in Europe is cheaper than Singapore. The service in LV Paris may be a little discriminating towards Chinese cause they can't tell the difference between china chinese and other chinese. And they don't like the former and may limit the quantities you buy.

I have a friend who travels very frequently for work. He used to scout for LV stores for me. He really dislikes Paris LV (not sure which store). He is used to being served seated down, with drinks. But LV Paris is just like Ngee Ann. :sad:
yup, i also heard the negative remarks about paris LV. sometimes, they also dont like singaporean customers. :confused1:

they better dont look down on china chinese hor bcos these people are willingly to spend a lot on branded stuff. you can see many of such people at ngee ann LV. :graucho:

ChinChin, CDG doing international delivery??

LVBaglover, I think is better to get in Paris, which is the cheapest and you can get the 12% VAT refund.

I think so. I check with Singapore LV and they said it will be delivered to the store I choose. But honestly, which bag can I buy? They all look like they are meant to sit in LVbagslover's display case, can't really use. Hmmm... better not say too soon, I am good at impulse buying. :graucho:

I think VAT refund is slightly more if transaction is in Cash while slightly less if it is credit card. Not sure if it is still like that.

I think so. I check with Singapore LV and they said it will be delivered to the store I choose. But honestly, which bag can I buy? They all look like they are meant to sit in LVbagslover's display case, can't really use. Hmmm... better not say too soon, I am good at impulse buying. :graucho:

I think VAT refund is slightly more if transaction is in Cash while slightly less if it is credit card. Not sure if it is still like that.
LOL! :roflmfao: then you buy one and let it sits in my showcase lor. :graucho: :drool:

yup, i also heard the negative remarks about paris LV. sometimes, they also dont like singaporean customers. :confused1:

they better dont look down on china chinese hor bcos these people are willingly to spend a lot on branded stuff. you can see many of such people at ngee ann LV. :graucho:

LV in China is at least 20% more expensive than us. So it is relatively "cheap" to them to buy in Singapore.

Yes Yes! That is the mini HL with 8 handles. :nuts: I was comtemplating on the papillon with the hangling animals but I think I would pass unless there is something more special than the hanging animals.
actually, i know someone who can go japan and order for me if i want! this person always goes japan LV to get goods. that time, he asked me whether i'm interested a not. :graucho:

i heard only japan has this CDG and have to make to order. they dont accept walk in. :yes: