Daaa, That thread has like ten thousand purses and handbags....

Azabche

Sep 14, 2006
Whats the big deal?

If maybe the Main Forum would be Authenticate this Coach, but is not.

Its just one thread with a blender of purses.

Just open a main topic and sub-divide it by designs. Its not that complicated and will make it easier for everybody to spot a specific design.

The Authenticate this thread is as lame as the lenght of the thread itself. You expect me to go page by page until I find a design?

If this is to complicated to handle or has to much drama, grow over it and listen to this petition before simply closing the previous one AND if at least you are goin to slam the door on it, BE POLITe and move it to the proper thread.

Whats the big deal?

If maybe the Main Forum would be Authenticate this Coach, but is not.

Its just one thread with a blender of purses.

Just open a main topic and sub-divide it by designs. Its not that complicated and will make it easier for everybody to spot a specific design.

The Authenticate this thread is as lame as the lenght of the thread itself. You expect me to go page by page until I find a design?

If this is to complicated to handle or has to much drama, grow over it and listen to this petition before simply closing the previous one AND if at least you are goin to slam the door on it, BE POLITe and move it to the proper thread.

I don't understand your rant....no one said you have to read all the posts in the authenticate this thread....if you WANT something authenticated you post it at the end of the thread (which you can do from the first page of it) and folks will post after it with their opinions. The girls in the know respond pretty quickly to anything posted in that thread. In the time I've been a member I've never seen anyone complain about the authenticate this thread...until you posted.

Umm the Authenticate This thread isn't meant to be a catalog of every fake Coach purse ever if that's what you mean. The purpose of the thread is to post a picture of a purse you're looking at on ebay and we can tell you whether it's authentic or not.

yeah. no one is asking you to look through every page until you find the one you're looking for. and, besides, there are different makers of fakes- so even finding another picture wouldn't help...
*sigh*