Lindsay's H Bangles

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
I've been wanting to get an H Bangle (not sure of actual name) for a while. We don't have a boutique where I live but I go to CA & Vegas often, so I always check them out. I will probably have to order from the website because they never seem to have a great selection in store. I think I finally decided on a wide pink one. I really prefer the look of the wide to the narrow. I don't like to wear a lot of bracelets at once. Anyway, I was inspired by Lindsay Lohan, who has at least 3 of these that I've seen. Here are some pix:

Attachments

• HermesWideBraceletPink.jpg
    HermesWideBraceletPink.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 136
  • lohanH2.jpg
    lohanH2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 307
  • lohanH3.jpg
    lohanH3.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 354
  • lohanH4.jpg
    lohanH4.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 326
  • lohanH5.jpg
    lohanH5.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 323
  • lohanHR.jpg
    lohanHR.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 275
stefania - you can get the H clic-clac in all sorts of colours, wide or narrow, GM or PM size (PM for little wrists, GM for big....my PM's measure around 2.5" across...) they also come in gold or palladium.

She appeard to be wearing a narrow palladuim Africa? clic-clac in pale pink in one of the pics as well as the H clic-clac.....

They're just gorgeous, and one of my fave things to collect - good luck with yours! Pop onto hermes.com and check come out...I just ordered a wide pink "alphabet" from the website.

ohhh :smile: another Hermes lover in Scottsdale :smile:

Hehe! I don't have much Hermes, just a few scarves, I'm a bigger LV collector, and we do have an LV boutique here!

stefania - you can get the H clic-clac in all sorts of colours, wide or narrow, GM or PM size (PM for little wrists, GM for big....my PM's measure around 2.5" across...) they also come in gold or palladium.

I've seen the different colors in the store and tried them on, but I've never seen the palladium wide in pink in real life, just in pix. I saw it with the gold in vegas last time, and I'd prefer the silver color.

So do the clic clacs come in different diameters? (I assume that's the PM & GM) on the website it says the bracelets are 2.5" diameter. My wrist is on the smaller side, but I dont want it to be too tight. I just measured my wrist is 2" across (I don't have a tape measure handy)

My wrist is 1.75 cm across so I wear the small one...(sorry I don't know the size) and its a little loose still..

GT: Do you know if the thick one comes with the small sizes too?