What do you use to hang charms on your bag?

Feb 16, 2006
My daughter loves the Juicy Couture charms and I'd like to get her one to hang on her purse. I've seen pics on the forum of charms hanging on what appears to be a 3" chain with a lobster claw clasp. Anyone have an idea where could I get one?

I created a woven fine silver wire with a lobster clasp to attach to the purse charms for tPF and it seems to work very well. I have one attached to a bag that I use for work (see my avatar).

You could probably use a key ring and some chain if you wanted to do it yourself. Or have someone put together a chain with a lobster clasp and attach it to the charm(s).

My daughter loves the Juicy Couture charms and I'd like to get her one to hang on her purse. I've seen pics on the forum of charms hanging on what appears to be a 3" chain with a lobster claw clasp. Anyone have an idea where could I get one?

I would go to your local bead shop and buy a section of chain (you can usually buy it by the foot/partial foot, and they will have a variety of different kinds of chain to choose from) and a lobster clasp. (They will usually have various sizes) Most shops have tools available for customers to use, and they can help you put the charm and the clasp on the chain (usually for free). Be sure to post pictures of the finished product! Good luck!

P.S. If you don't have a bead shop near you, PM me, and I can help you out.