Took my baby out today

Sep 2, 2006
As you all might recall, I have a brand new Coco Cabas hiding out in my closet. I've only been able to take it out and show it to friends while my husband is at work.

Today I finally took it out for the day. I felt like a queen! I didn't have anywhere to go, so we went to TJ Maxx.

The bag was perfect. It was not heavy nor was it too big. I am 44 years old and 5'3.

I got home and transferred everything back to my new Coach that my husband bought me and put my Coco back in the closet.

I figure I would wait a few weeks to let him know about it. I just can't bear to hurt his feelings, esp when he was so proud of himself for buying me the Coach.

I will send pics soon.

L

^ Yay !

You are so funny ! I remember my exBF was such a miser . He was constantly monitoring my purchases . He figured out the old "leave it in the trunk till he goes to bed " routine pretty quickly . Sharp , he was , but I was sharper !

I used to pull up right by the door to the "mudroom"( it's a little room before entering into the house ) and my dogs 40 lb bag of doog food was always in this room . Well I had two out there and one was almost empty . He never feed the dogs or did any chores in general . So , when I would come home w/ my new purchases , i'd wrap them in a bag and stash them in the dog food bag . Hehe . Then he'd run out to check my trunk only to find it empty !

^ Yay !

You are so funny ! I remember my exBF was such a miser . He was constantly monitoring my purchases . He figured out the old "leave it in the trunk till he goes to bed " routine pretty quickly . Sharp , he was , but I was sharper !

I used to pull up right by the door to the "mudroom"( it's a little room before entering into the house ) and my dogs 40 lb bag of doog food was always in this room . Well I had two out there and one was almost empty . He never feed the dogs or did any chores in general . So , when I would come home w/ my new purchases , i'd wrap them in a bag and stash them in the dog food bag . Hehe . Then he'd run out to check my trunk only to find it empty !

:roflmfao: You both crack me up!! Thank goodness my hubby is clueless about bags and never notices what I carry!!

^ Yay !

Sophie, you're too funny, lol. Wow, the things we girls go through, hahaha.

^ Yay !

LOL! You know we've got problems when we have to hide our shopping habits from our hubbies and BF's. That's when I realized I had a problem, it started with the trunk thing and then came the closet where I have some purchases that I have never even been able to use because I don't want my fiance to know that I bought another purse.

^ Yay !

OMG...sounds like me.:supacool:

I can so relate to all this LOL! DH notices all my bags unfortunately - when he asks me it's "Oh this? I had in the closet but haven't used it yet." I have to sneak in the house too - I usually wait till he goes golfing or night school to bring in my new babies...DH just doesn't understand...

As you all might recall, I have a brand new Coco Cabas hiding out in my closet. I've only been able to take it out and show it to friends while my husband is at work.

Today I finally took it out for the day. I felt like a queen! I didn't have anywhere to go, so we went to TJ Maxx.

The bag was perfect. It was not heavy nor was it too big. I am 44 years old and 5'3.

I got home and transferred everything back to my new Coach that my husband bought me and put my Coco back in the closet.

I figure I would wait a few weeks to let him know about it. I just can't bear to hurt his feelings, esp when he was so proud of himself for buying me the Coach.

I will send pics soon.

L

That's too funny. Someone started a thread askin' if anyone's ever lied and said that their authentic purse was a fake. I don't wanna encourage dishonesty in your relationship, but what if you told your hubby that the Chanel is fake? D'ya think that'll put him a little more at ease?