Zippy Paddington???

luna_

Luna
Apr 17, 2006
Twinklette posted this Zipper/East-west paddington bag waaay back in March. I was wondering if i can still find this bag somewhere. Anyone seen it? Or does anyone on have this bag?

Does anyone know if this style is being continued?:confused1:

I like the zipper top with the lock at the side. Love it!!! :nuts:

Attachments

• paddy.jpg
    paddy.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 105
I PM'd you back on this...it's the East/West Paddington. Liv Tyler has it so here's some pics of her chocolate one. As for finding it, the style is discontinued so your best bet is ebay...BUT make sure you post here so we can help you authenticate

Cand_Outa_Livi-150003.jpg

Cand_Outa_Livi-150000.jpg

Hello Twinklette! Yes, i'd read your message. Thanks for the tip! I will have to start prowling ebay now!!! Hate it when this happens.

I've seen Liv Tyler 's chocolate one in some photos too. I've asked some nordies about it then (sometime in May?) but no one seems to know anything about it. I thought that it was a fake paddy. Apparently not!!!

hmwe46, i checked out that website you suggested. They do not have that style anymore. Thanks anyways!

Yep, Cricket is completely authentic. An authorised Chloe Dealer :yes: , do not order from them online though! they are slow to pick up orders, call them and they are very helpful on the telephone :smile:

THANK YOU SO MUCH +sonja+ !!! Now which color should i get!!??

chloe-babe, cricket is an authorised chloe dealer!? I wish they would put more photos of the paddy.

Twinklette, isn't this the cream??? Notice the leather holding the key? It looks like the photos has been tampered with!!! Oh dear?! Could it be a fake? :wtf:

Attachments

• cream side padlock.jpg
    cream side padlock.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 42