No more drama :) Here she is...my b-day present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

msbroberts

Aug 11, 2006
One of the problems of a family business can a lot of contact. So DH was telling MIL about SIL's call, he was laughing it off...but it really upset her...anyway, the end result was in-laws came by last night and I got to open my present!!!! :yahoo:

bday.jpg

The flash is making in a bit shinier than she really is.

I have to run, MIL is taking me to lunch and shopping! MIL is now insistant that this is not my birthday present, lol...because she said she is not getting one for SIL. Rather it is a reward for all the work I do for the family business (I help DH alot, but am not technically an employee and don't get paid)That will show that SIL. :P

:nuts::nuts::nuts: OMG, msbroberts! That is an astonishingly beautiful masterpiece you have there. CONGRATULATIONS!! It's well deserved, and I hope you wear her well and often (in front of your naughty SIL ;) ).

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

OMG!!!!! You have the best in-laws ever and they must love you a lot. That is so beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!!! What a wonderful gift. I know you will enjoy her.

HOLY COW! Please post more pix when you get a chance! CONGRATULATIONS!! And more details on the opening of the present! Was SIL present? What was her reaction? Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Congrats!!!!! To quote Scarlett O'Hara the SIL "will be pea green with envy!":yahoo: What a wonderful MIL you have been blessed with. She obviously loves you like a daughter:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.