Lindsay Lohan

Wow...she should dress a little classier than that.....with all her money, she should go out and buy fashionable clothing rather than that...her shoes are sooo cute in the 2nd pic, though.

LiLo is too self absorbed to take any advice.

what 18/19/20 year old isn't? heck even 30/40/50 aren't immune from irresponsiblity.

i empathize with her really. it's hard being that age even normally. it seems to me that girl has everything stacked so high on her plate without a support system around her to help balance it all. i've seen it happen in a lot of different ways to a lot of different people. fortunately, most of us don't have papparrazzi following us around or employers leaking our job performance reviews to the press.

look at me talking like i know her. hehe.

^^^sorry, but when is her age going to stop being an excuse for her? She gets paid the big bucks so I think she should start acting more responsibly. Whether or not her job performance was leaked to the press is not the issue. If she is not up to her employer's standards, then who's fault is that?

I just don't know, but everytime I see her, I can't help but think of these three letters: STD.

I know it's mean, but that is just what pops into my head. Sorry, but it just does......

LOL crowgal, those are the same 3 letters that I think of. Obviously, no amount of money can buy class, just like with Britney and her loser husband.

This gal looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet.:roflmfao:
It's a rare moment we see pictures of her where she actually looks like she's had a bath and a good nights sleep.Looks like she could use a douche too.:yucky: