Don't want to be on the waitlist anymore...

Aug 17, 2006
Hey all.
a couple of weeks ago I put myself down on the waitlist for the Small Agenda (groom collection). I don't know if I want it anymore. I guess I will see it when it comes out and make the decision there.

I have a very nice SA that I usually see but...do they get irked if you decide you don't want it. I know they don't hold me down and make me buy it. But I'm thinking of picking up a mono medium agenda instead.

Your thoughts?

Thanks ladies n gents!:flowers:

No you have that option to purchase or decline.
You might like it when you see pic's but irl it doesnt fancy you. They cant hold you to that, they just call the next person on the list.

My SA is really cool about whatever. I will say tho that if I put myself down on the list, just really don't like the item I am down for and don't buy it I always wind up purchasing something else. I swear I hate that store (not really it's more of a LOVE/HATE thing-LOL). I can't go in there without getting something. Oh well! LOL

I would think about it tho- it is a limited edition! Although, I have to agree with you. I didn't get on the list for it. It just doesn't do anything for me. But I always say that and then when it comes out wind up kicking myself for not getting it!