Mulberry Sightings!!

Today I saw a woman with a choc Anthony in Old Town , Edinburgh . Also I saw a very bad fake black Mabel !

I was wearing my bag du jour ... LV Epi Speedy 25 in Cassis !

I tried this bag on yesterday Flossie (you have great taste). I thought it was so ladylike & loved the 25 size. Please can I ask what you wear it with? I found it on me to be more handheld as I couldn't get it on my arm over my coat comfortably. Spotted some Mulberries (the walk from Bond st station to Bond st is the best place to spot handbags) Bays & a Maggie.

I tried this bag on yesterday Flossie (you have great taste). I thought it was so ladylike & loved the 25 size. Please can I ask what you wear it with? I found it on me to be more handheld as I couldn't get it on my arm over my coat comfortably. Spotted some Mulberries (the walk from Bond st station to Bond st is the best place to spot handbags) Bays & a Maggie.
I think it goes with most colours , grey , black , purples , plums .

the woman in the queue in front of me at Tesco yesterday has a choc somerset. I kept nudging my OH and using my eyes to try and get him to look at it. I couldn't say anything or she would have heard me. lol

Ali-B, I definitely saw the Barnaby but the one I picked up was a mocha colour not a chocolate. There were a lot of messengers all stacked up together so they seemed to have a good stock in. Good luck!

That's wierd, I've just this minute searched Barnaby's on ebay and there is one choc one on.

Its Black Tireebabe, but thanks anyway. I'd rather pay full price than buy from eBay anyway to be honest.

I'm amazed at how many Mulberry bags I have seen in my little town now although I must admit I think I see the same people, just with different bags!

I saw my usual lady at the gym this morning with her Chocolate Roxanne.

The thing I find amazing about this lady is that for somebody who has some very lovely handbags - she is very miserable!!!

Not sure if this counts, but on Sunday I was in Selfridges London and walked past the Mulberry stand and spotted the Champagne (or w/e colour we are calling it now) Bays and ladies she is a beaut I tell you. Saw a few people toting Roxys and walked by a lady carrying a Patent Red Roxy.

I had somebody recognize my bag as being Mulberry. For me, that's about as good as it gets. Sorry, but I was excited and my husband just rolled his eyes and groaned.

US is Mulberry deprived.